Get Visa on Arrival | Vietnam Visa
Vietnam visa on arrival is the visa type allows foreigners to get Vietnam Visa stamped on their passport when they arrive at Vietnam airports.
How to apply for Vietnam Visa on arrival?
To get visa issued, all passenger are obliged to apply for Vietnam visa approval letter before departure. Presently, thanks to the improvement in Immigration law and the development of internet worldwide, foreigner people can obtain visa approval letter with a few simple steps:
- Access the Apply Vietnam Visa page of the legitimated unit visaforvietnam.org or down the Vietnam Visa application form and do yourselves when you are available.
- Wait for the confirmation by our system (normally it takes 1 to 2 working days after we received your correct Apply Vietnam Visa online and the payment confirmation for the approval fee)
- Receive Visa approval letter from our system through email, then get it printed out
Now you are ready to get on plane and stamp visa on arrival at Vietnam airport.
How much is a Vietnam Visa on arrival?
There are two types of fees should be made when getting Vietnam Visa on arrival. The first one is the approval fee (for for getting Vietnam Visa approval letter). Applicants are to pay this fee to the agent who is responsible for processing Vietnam Visa approval letter for you. The second fee is stamping fee which is USD 45/person for single entry visa (1 month or 3 month); USD 65/person for multiple entry visa of no more than 29 days; USD 95/person for multiple entry visa of more than 29 days and less than 90 days charged directly by Vietnam Immigration officer in charge at Vietnam airports.
For further details, please refer to Vietnam Visa fees page.
Notice when applying for Vietnam Visa On Arrival?
Visa on arrival is issued in Vietnam Airports only. Thus, it is applicable for air travelers, not land or sea travelers.
No original passport sending is required when applying for Vietnam Visa On arrival, so applicants should make sure that all the submitted information in your Vietnam Visa On Arrival application is correct. Once the Visa approval letter is issued, no amendment can be possible, and therefore you can not do the immigration activity in Vietnam as you desire.
For any further related information Vietnam visa on arrival or guideline on how to get it, please do not hesitate to send your query to email@example.com or call us (+84) 975 85 66 33.
- Vietnam visa for Bolivia citizens
- Vietnam visa for Greece citizens
- Vietnam visa for Israel citizens
- Vietnam visa for Argentina citizens
- Vietnam visa for Egypt citizens
- Vietnam visa for Bulgaria citizens
- Vietnam visa for Austria citizens
- Vietnam visa for Myanmar citizens
- Vietnam visa for Ukraine citizens
- Vietnam visa for South Korea citizens
- 1. Immigration declaration to be abolished
- 2. Apply for Vietnam visa
- 3. Solution Service for expire Vietnam Visa
- 4. Visa Fee for South African Citizens
- 5. Vietnam visa extension
- 6. Vietnam Immigration Rule 2011
- 7. The reason why you should apply for visa on arrival
- 8. Latest News about Visa Fee Exemption
- 9. Vietnam visa
- 10. Three Month Vietnam Visa for Malaysian