Vietnam visa for Bolivia citizens
After getting independence, Vietnam has established diplomatic relationship with many countries all over the world and Bolivia is one of those countries. With a long term relationship, there are many constructive changes of Vietnam’s policy including visa policy for citizens of this country. So what is Vietnam visa for Bolivia citizens? Following article will bring to you exact answer.
What is definition of visa Vietnam?
According to immigration policy of Vietnam, foreigners must get a visa to enter Vietnam in case your nationality is not in visa exemption list of Vietnam. In the other words, a visa is the first requirement that Bolivia citizens in particular and citizens of other countries in general must fulfill if you want to go to the country. A Vietnam visa can be considered as a permission of Vietnam Immigration Department for foreigners to enter the country in a legal way.
Do Bolivia citizens need a visa to visit Vietnam?
As mentioned the Vietnam visa exemption list does not contain Bolivia, so like other citizens, Bolivia citizens must obtain a visa for your trip to Vietnam.
How to get visa for Bolivia citizens through Visaforvietnam.org?
Currently, Bolivia citizens or other citizens can get visa online through a visa agent in Vietnam like Visaforvietnam.org. Getting visa by this way is a new method that Bolivia citizens can use to save money and time for a visa. Through the visa agent, Bolivia citizens can request a Vietnam visa approval letter from the Immigration Department of Vietnam. This visa letter is required document that you must have to get on board and get official visa at international airport of Vietnam. Procedure to request the letter is not too complicated as Bolivia people just need to do following things under guidelines of the visa agent:
- Seek address of website of the agent on the internet
- Access to applying page of the website and do as direction to completed Vietnam visa application online
- Follow the direction to send payment for visa approval fee through PayPal, Bank Transfer or Western Union
- Receive a confirmation email from the agent
- Check new mail in your registered email after two working days to see the issued visa approval letter.
- Download the letter and then print it out.
- Get on the plane with the letter, passport, application for entry and exit Vietnam, photos and stamping fee
- Use all prepared things to get official visa when you find out Vietnam visa on arrival counter located at airport of Vietnam
How to get visa for Bolivia citizens at embassy of Vietnam?
This is traditional way for foreigners when getting visa for Vietnam. In order to have visa at the embassy smoothly, Bolivia citizens are recommended contacting them before going there. This task should be done because visa requirements as well as visa fee that each embassy requires are not similar. Right after having enough information from the embassy, Bolivia citizens can start preparing required things. Then, you arrange your time to visit the embassy at least five days before your travel date. At the embassy, you need to ask for direction to submit necessary things and pay visa fee. Normally, it takes some working days to let your visa request processed at embassy of Vietnam.
Is there any notice about visa for Bolivia citizens?
When getting visa, Bolivia citizens are strongly advised noting some things to avoid trouble may come:
- Apply for visa in advance. As a visa is required to come to Vietnam, you had better get this document before travelling to the country
- Applying for visa approval letter or visa on arrival is only served for those who travel by plane as this visa type is applied at international airport of Vietnam. Thus, if Bolivia citizens depart to the countries by other means of transportation, you must get Vietnam embassy visa.
- Currently, Bolivia citizens can apply for visa with validity of three months the longest if you do not have any guarantee company in Vietnam. However, if you want to prolong staying time in Vietnam you can use Vietnam visa extension service.
For further information regarding Vietnam visa for Bolivia citizens, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or make a call to our hotline number (84) 975 85 66 33.
- Vietnam visa for Greece citizens
- Vietnam visa for Israel citizens
- Vietnam visa for Argentina citizens
- Vietnam visa for Egypt citizens
- Vietnam visa for Bulgaria citizens
- Vietnam visa for Austria citizens
- Vietnam visa for Myanmar citizens
- Vietnam visa for Ukraine citizens
- Vietnam visa for South Korea citizens
- Vietnam visa for Hungary citizens
- 1. Immigration declaration to be abolished
- 2. Apply for Vietnam visa
- 3. Solution Service for expire Vietnam Visa
- 4. Visa Fee for South African Citizens
- 5. Vietnam visa extension
- 6. Vietnam Immigration Rule 2011
- 7. The reason why you should apply for visa on arrival
- 8. Latest News about Visa Fee Exemption
- 9. Vietnam visa
- 10. Three Month Vietnam Visa for Malaysian