Vietnam visa for Argentina citizens
Hi, I and my friend are from Argentina and we would like to participate a training program in Vietnam next month. Could you please let me know can we apply for visa to Vietnam and what is Vietnam visa for Argentina citizens?
Yes, Argentina is not in Vietnam visa exemption list, so a visa is the first requirement that these citizens must complete in order to visit Vietnam. Understanding clearly about visa requirement, visa fee and visa procedure will help Argentina citizens to obtain visa smoothly.
Vietnam visa requirement for Argentina citizens
With constructive changes of Vietnam Immigration policy, getting visa to enter and stay in Vietnam is no longer a difficult job for almost all foreigners including Argentina citizens. However, in order to have visa, Argentina citizens are still required to satisfy some requirements that also applied for other citizens.
At first, Argentina citizens need to check your original passport to see whether it has validity of more than six months or not. In case it will not be invalid in the next six months, you are applicable to apply for visa. Otherwise, you must go to Department in charge to extend or renew your passport. After having a passport with demanded requirement, you can get visa. Besides, Argentina people must make sure that your passport has more than two empty pages to stamp visa onto it.
Together with requirement about passport, Argentina citizens must obtain in advance a visa approval letter-the most important document to stamp official visa if you choose to get visa on arrival.
Vietnam visa procedure for Argentina citizens
In order to complete visa procedure, Argentina citizens can ask for assistance of a visa agent if you apply for Vietnam visa on arrival, or you can apply in person at embassy of Vietnam.
In case you choose the first option, Visaforvietnam.org will be a suggestion for you. You can apply for visa through this agent very easily and simply. The procedure to have visa on arrival contains only a few tasks as below:
- Seek website of the agent on the internet by clicking http://www.visaforvietnam.org/
- Go to applying page of the website and fill in Vietnam visa application with required information. Argentina people are recommended selecting information as every submitted detail must be same as what shown in your passport and the Immigration Department will base on this application to issue visa for you.
- Follow next guidelines of the system to send payment for visa approval fee through PayPal, Bank Transfer or Western Union. This fee is paid to the Department to process Vietnam visa approval letter for you and the representative agent will collect this fee
- Check your email to receive confirmation email of receiving visa approval letter attached an application for entry and exit Vietnam.
- Receive your issued visa letter via email after only two business days as the longest time
- Print the letter out after checking carefully all information and get ready to travel to Vietnam
- Go to Vietnam visa on arrival counter set at international airport of Vietnam to submit all document and pay stamping fee.
- Wait for a few minutes and then get back your passport with a stamped visa.
Argentina people deciding to get Vietnam embassy visa as traditional must find contact information of the embassy at first. You then need to send email or call to them to know exact required documents and charged fee that the embassy demands to process your visa request. This task is necessary because each embassy requires different visa requirement and visa fee. After preparing all required things, you should arrange time to visit the embassy directly in working time and request visa. Normally, applicants must spend at least 5 days at there getting visa result.
Vietnam visa fee for Argentina citizens
In order to issue visa for applicants, both Vietnam Immigration Department and Vietnam embassy will collect visa fee. For Argentina people getting visa on arrival, you can refer to Vietnam visa fee page to get specific information about approval fee and stamping fee that you need to prepare for each visa type. In case you pick up visa at embassy of Vietnam, the visa fee will base on policy of embassy, so you had better ask them in advance to prepare enough money.
Notices regarding visa for Argentina citizens
- Notice about visa type: regarding purpose of entry, Vietnam business visa and Vietnam tourist visa are two available visa types for Argentina citizens. However, while requirements to get tourist visa is simple, the requirements to have a business visa is quite complicated. For specific, besides passport and other things, Argentina people must have a guarantee company in Vietnam to provide some extra documents if you want to get this visa type. They are document to the Immigration Department, your working schedule in Vietnam, your labor contract with Guarantee Company, legal documents of the company, invitation of the company. In case you cannot have a guarantee or your guarantee cannot submit enough documents, your business visa request will be processed as tourist visa.
- Notice about express service: express service contains urgent service and super-urgent service. Using those services, Argentina citizens can shorten processing time of visa approval letter. However, the shorter processing time, the higher visa approval fee. Therefore, Argentina citizens are advised noticing applying time to request visa in advance to avoid using express service.
For further information about Vietnam visa for Argentina citizens, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to hotline number (84) 975 85 66 33.
- Vietnam visa for Bolivia citizens
- Vietnam visa for Greece citizens
- Vietnam visa for Israel citizens
- Vietnam visa for Egypt citizens
- Vietnam visa for Bulgaria citizens
- Vietnam visa for Austria citizens
- Vietnam visa for Myanmar citizens
- Vietnam visa for Ukraine citizens
- Vietnam visa for South Korea citizens
- Vietnam visa for Hungary citizens
- 1. Immigration declaration to be abolished
- 2. Apply for Vietnam visa
- 3. Solution Service for expire Vietnam Visa
- 4. Visa Fee for South African Citizens
- 5. Vietnam visa extension
- 6. Vietnam Immigration Rule 2011
- 7. The reason why you should apply for visa on arrival
- 8. Latest News about Visa Fee Exemption
- 9. Vietnam visa
- 10. Three Month Vietnam Visa for Malaysian