Vietnam (GMT+7):
You are here: Home > Q&a > How to get exit visa

Question and Answer

Hello. I'm Anna. How can i help you today?

How to get exit visa

im indian and my wife indian, my 2nd baby born in ho chi minh city, now iam , my wife and my baby exit vietnam, so my baby required visa to exit vietnam, if yes, what is the procedure to apply visa and how much it will cost.

In Visa type, Asked by Omkumar, posted date     comments (1)

  • Dear Omkumar,Thank you for contacting us!Please be advised that if your Vietnam visa and your wife’s Vietnam visa are still valid, you can exit Vietnam together your baby without applying any document for your baby. We hope above information is clear to you. Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance. We are very happy to assist you at our best.Many thanks and best regards!Jenny Kristen

    In , Asked by Jenny Kristen, posted date 12-06-2013

Your name
Your email

How it works