Vietnam (GMT+7):

Question and Answer

Hello. I'm Anna. How can i help you today?

How can i stay longer in Vietnam ?

Hi! My name is Dasha. As a citizen of Russian Federation, I arrived to Vietnam without visa. But now I want to obtain it. What should I do? Now I'm in Ho Chi Minh, where should I go?

In Visa extension, Asked by Daria, posted date     comments (1)

  • Dear Daria,Thank you for contacting us! Please be advised that if you currently stay in Vietnam, and you want to stay in the country longer than visa exemption’s duration without exiting, you need to extend Vietnam visa. Please kindly advise us your port of arrival as well as the kind of visa you want to get, s that we can give you exact information about requirement, processing time and quotation fee.We hope above information is clear to you. Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance. We are very happy to assist you at our best. Many thanks and best regards!Jenifer Lee

    In , Asked by Jenifer Lee, posted date 30-12-2013

Your name
Your email

How it works